[H] Inspiration needed, new build for my butchered Marauder?

Marauder
Level 50
HardCore
Need Re-roll Ideas

I dont play much PoE at the moment so he is my highest Char Alive.

He was a RF Marauder and I think he got Butchered a bit too much so I want to use my reskill to change him. I have no Inspiration though!

I thought about the Discharge Builds and Wand Builds and I actually do like them, but now I think they are way cooler with CI... Also a Wander needs good gear to progress, right? So I think a Wander option is not really good, unless you guys can convince me otherwise, wich I would like ;> (a Physical Wand Marauder maybe with Iron Grip or something?)

I have not much Gear and almost no Currencies, so I'm looking for a fun build without high Gear expectations.

I will link my Unique Gear that I have so maybe you guys can help me find something fun. :>

TL;DR: Rerolling my lvl 50 Marauder. Find me a good Build that is...
...fun to play
...not too gear dependent(have no gear/not much currencies I linked my Uniques down below)
...HardCore viable-ish

My Uniques...
Spoiler
Last edited by Daumen on Jun 9, 2013, 8:08:41 AM
bump ;<
The easiest to do without relying too much on gear is a LS build. You can have a 4l and still have a bunch of DPS. And even if you use that to level, then buy some Regrets (or the respec points they give you) to spec into something else.

Check this tree that me and another guy came up with the other day

IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
hmmm not too convinced yet, but thanks for your reply!

is there anything special though, at first it seems like a build where I just Hit enemies until they fall (or until I fall). Seems a bit Dull, added Bonus ofc that I somehow have a range attribute / stack shocks. But the Build is very Weapon dependent, isnt it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info