Marauder can crit!
Will write the complete build later.
Also this and this

tweaked into this

but HOW to charachter progression?
First Eldrich or first Iron Reflexes??
Help
Last edited by kadrek91 on Jun 10, 2013, 2:53:32 AM
Guys, what do you think is better between this and this?
And/or how you would rearrange the build?
Last edited by kadrek91 on Jun 9, 2013, 6:05:20 AM
twekeed a little
here it is
but HOW to build it over time?

Also this is for ONESLAUGHT
Terrible OP - check
All points used - check

Look into other popular threads first to see how to get meaningful replies.
"
sintflut2012 wrote:
Terrible OP - check
All points used - check

Look into other popular threads first to see how to get meaningful replies.

I don't care about popular threads and this is not university, I'm not writing an essay; if you have something meaningful to say, spit it.
"
kadrek91 wrote:
if you have something meaningful to say, spit it.

With all due respect, the same could be said to you. Now, before you get angry at that reply, please let me try and point out what I mean.

If you're looking for build advice, there are a couple things that would be very helpful bits of information for the community to have. First and foremost, what is the basic idea of the build? Are you looking to maximize damage at the expense of defense? Do you want to be as tanky as possible and throw in a little crit for killing power? Are you after a balanced approach to damage and survivability?

What skills are you wanting to focus on? Is there any gear that would be required to make the build function the way you intend?

These are just a very small sampling of the kind of information that will help people point you in the direction you're looking for. It's rather difficult to tell if the build will do what you want it to do well when we have no idea what you want it to do.

Just some friendly advice, take it as you see fit and good luck.

-EDIT-

Paying a bit more attention to the title, I see that you did, in fact, mention skills, so I apologize for overlooking that.

That said, your overall approach is still not conducive to getting help.
Last edited by Thaelyn on Jun 10, 2013, 10:26:03 AM
"
Thaelyn wrote:
"
kadrek91 wrote:
if you have something meaningful to say, spit it.

With all due respect, the same could be said to you. Now, before you get angry at that reply, please let me try and point out what I mean.

If you're looking for build advice, there are a couple things that would be very helpful bits of information for the community to have. First and foremost, what is the basic idea of the build? Are you looking to maximize damage at the expense of defense? Do you want to be as tanky as possible and throw in a little crit for killing power? Are you after a balanced approach to damage and survivability?

What skills are you wanting to focus on? Is there any gear that would be required to make the build function the way you intend?

These are just a very small sampling of the kind of information that will help people point you in the direction you're looking for. It's rather difficult to tell if the build will do what you want it to do well when we have no idea what you want it to do.

Just some friendly advice, take it as you see fit and good luck.

-EDIT-

Paying a bit more attention to the title, I see that you did, in fact, mention skills, so I apologize for overlooking that.

That said, your overall approach is still not conducive to getting help.

Well, I tought it was not needed since

1 I posted in marauder and took alot of hp nodes, so yea, considering physical reflect, if i don't wanna die, I'll need hp, armour and endurance charges. I also went for Iron Reflexes(wich wasnt really on the way) so the message I think it's pretty straightforward. I also took the critical damage nodes near marauder and took every wand node(the +%damage per power charge and the physical damage ones) that I needed+ Iron Grip, so as the

2 gems in the title say (PS+AFD+HATRED) I'm gonna go physical with conversion.
What else do you possibly need?
I need help on thinking how to arrive to the final build; first go EB and IG, or first go IR and US? When to go somewhere?etc.
Plus yea, 120 points build it's a no go, so i should drop something off; What?
South(US+IR+HP+BERSERKERING )or Templar(END+PPOWER CHARGE+CATALYZE+DISCIPLINE+MnM)
Last edited by kadrek91 on Jun 10, 2013, 11:17:28 AM
bump, still needing some intel, but I'm convincing myself that:
US+IR+Berserkering+GolemBlodd>Catalyze+end charg+pow charge+MnM+discipline and training
Last edited by kadrek91 on Jun 12, 2013, 7:01:04 AM
you need to work on your social skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info