A few Questions, please help

So I got a beta key around Christmas time and only played it for one day before going on vacation and I haven't played it since. Lately I have been seeing a lot of people talking about this game and I think I am going to start playing it. I just have a few questions:
1)Is this game still in closed beta and when will open beta be launched?
2) Will this game be free and will it have micro transactions?
3) I played diablo 3 and was disappointed. What makes this game different/better because I really like this type of game but was disappointed in d3.
THanks in advance
Last edited by LiquidGG on Jul 28, 2012, 7:52:51 PM
"
LiquidGG wrote:
So I traded for a beta key around Christmas time and only played it for one day before going on vacation and I haven't played it since. Lately I have been seeing a lot of people talking about this game and I think I am going to start playing it. I just have a few questions:
1)Is this game still in closed beta and when will open beta be launched?
2) Will this game be free and will it have micro transactions?
3) I played diablo 3 and was disappointed. What makes this game different/better because I really like this type of game but was disappointed in d3.
THanks in advance

1) Yes, date unconfirmed
2) Yes, Yes (no pay to win, as has been stated a thousand times around the board and even in the site's FAQ)

3) You have a key, see for yourself.

PS GGG does not approve of key trading.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info