I got mah 3 Kiwis!!

I have naked kiwi, red feathers, and sparkling silver.

I like that I'm be able to choose a variety of outfits for my kiwi...LOL
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 13, 2012, 7:05:18 PM
Oh, and here's a beta key....

SH486-7M3ZB-CRGY9-QJ5AJ
well done. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Ha ha sneaky - I love it !

Yes all the Kiwis are quite cool. I wish I was loaded and could get the diamond one - that pillar of godly light from the sky is something else :D
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
I lurve my li'l kiwi, except in temples and constricted places she has this annoying habit of running off in front and then racing back.

The number of times I've tried fireballing the little gem is just wrong lmao
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
got more keys?;p
I have the same problem haha - I keep seeing it out of the corner of my eye and thinking its an enemy!

Doesn't your highest level kiwi overwrite the other ones? I can only select my bronze kiwi when playing.
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Jul 31, 2012, 4:38:06 PM
Wait, does that mean buying and upgrading packages will get you all the respective pets but buying Silver right away would only give you 1 pet?
ok i posted something! Can i login to the game now??
"
Shaolungbao wrote:
Wait, does that mean buying and upgrading packages will get you all the respective pets but buying Silver right away would only give you 1 pet?
Nope. You have to buy each package on totally separate billets to get each kiwi.
TehHammer is not a crime!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info