Allow Facebreaker gloves to count as "Weapons" for cosmetic effects

Just a minor suggestion. Most builds use a weapon, and thus can have the weapon cosmetic effects applied to them. A select few don't (the only build I can think of is a Facebreaker at the moment), and so can't make use of weapon cosmetic effects.

It would be nice if minor tweaks could be made to allow certain specialty items to count as weapons for the sake of cosmetic effects. I know I'd buy the ability to have glowing fists!

Cheers and thanks folks.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 12:00:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
At some point there will be cosmetic items for your glove slot.
Omnitect of Wraeclast
"
Erik wrote:

100% increased in gloves size would be awesome !
Something like this

or maybe something like torn boxing gloves ?
To crit or not to crit ?
"
Erik wrote:

Perfect. I'll be looking forward to that then :D
Why not make Facebreaker a 2-handed weapon and thus solve every single issue around it?
No ability to wear shields, nor quivers, etc.
No need for "special rules".
Forum Warrior - Why are you creating a thread about this subject? Use Search!
Also Forum Warrior - Nice necro.
any updates to this?
any updates to this?
"
angrykenji wrote:
any updates to this?

Double post and necro all in one. Congrats.
OFC GGG answers to threads like this. There are plenty of good suggestions like fixing loot , "crafting"(which is actually a slot machine), DESYNC and many other things which makes ppl to leave POE.
"
Erik wrote:

While glove cosmetics (skins?) would look awesome, it's just not the same as Infernal Weapon Effect, or any of the others.

Would applying weapon effects to gloves require effect models? Or do effects behave differently? Regardless, if it's not as easy as just slapping them on, I completely understand selling separate glove effect.. I just wanted to suggest that they include more than just skins, but also similar to weapon effects.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info