After the Open Beta, can you still buy the closed Beta?

Also if so, when does it close?
Of course XD Whenever you pay at least 10$ you get a closed beta key (mind the word BETA - so the game is still in its testing phase and stuff can chanage a lot during the beta)

You can get a beta key untill the game goes into open beta, where you won't need a key to play (it'll be compleatly free than).
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Oh alright I was just thinking they'd close the game off in the final 2 months prior to release.
"
Oh alright I was just thinking they'd close the game off in the final 2 months prior to release.

Ah i see :) AFAIK you can always donate to get a beta key :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"

Ah i see :) AFAIK you can always donate to get a beta key :)

Until open beta of course, Kiwi's are like their real life avatars an endangered species, once we hit ob they will no longer be available, but your $ will still get you GGGoodies.

edit spelling *facepalm*
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
Last edited by Flavious on Jul 28, 2012, 11:48:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info