Thank you Devs!

Hello Path of Exile devs,

I listened to you for about an hour on Kripp's stream last night and I was very impressed. Thank you, THANK YOU so much for communicating with the community!

I come from a place, and I will not name it, where the company and the developers completely ignore their fan base. In fact, there hasn't been any communication in about a month. I'm at the end of my rope, I can't give money to people like that.

We are people, we are gamers, and we have voices.

We will be loyal as long as you continue to make this game for gamers first and business second.

I've been traumatized, my childhood completely destroyed, the fun and my money completely taken away from me. Please don't let me lose faith in you, because if I do, then I don't think I'll be making a return to ANY video games at all for a long time.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you in-game. I'm going to give this game a try. Thank you again, I look forward to playing a game that's actually "FUN" and doesn't punish me for everything I do.
Chris is an incredible ambassador for this game, yes I know he has a lot invested in it and so I imagine one way or another do the rest of his team.

However the over and above they devote to every facet, be it developing, feedback, comments on peoples thoughts, rants, or idea's seem to me like they are not going to disappoint.

Enjoy the stress test weekend :)
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
I'm an in-house game tester for SCEA (Sony), if I enjoy the game, I'll have plenty of feedback for the team. I'm always naturally looking for bugs with any game I play, it's my job!

Can't wait for this little devil to finish downloading. I've been waiting for a truly epic adventure since the end of Diablo 2 in 2003.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info