My List of Top Tier Merciless PVP Builds (.11 Patch)

I AM THE ALL KNOWING PENGUIN OF HOLINESS. YOU MAY REFER TO ME AS HOLY_PENGUIN. THIS IS MY LIST AND THIS IS THE LAW. ALL OTHERS WHO DISAGREE SHALL GET THEIR ANUS'S PENETRATED IN PVP AGAINST ME AND ALL MY FELLOW DISCIPLES.

Tier One Builds

Spoiler
Any Low Life Shavvrones Build - The rewards are way to high for the risk. There is virtually no drawbacks to being a low life caster in PVP and the DPS gain is enormous. The only way to counter this is to rush your opponent before they buff up and get to low life. Some users of this build even run block along with the DPS from RF to make the ultimate tanking, dpsing, mother-fucking beast in PVP. (nerf pls)

Spoiler
Any Block Builds - This is the bane of all melee except shadows and sword users. The amount of block and spell block one can get if they follow this build is enormous. Include tempest shield and molten shell with this build and what you're looking at is suicide for melee. Counters to this are using a sword or out DPSing them in the 25% chance that you get to hit them. Bear traps also work very effectively.

Spoiler
Any High Crit Melee Dual Wield Builds - Crit is OP in PVP. You can literally get 1-2 shotted by crits when dueling someone. Counters to this include... Granite Flask, enfeeble, molten shell, and bear traps. Lay bear traps on yourself and when those pesky ninjas come to attempt to kill you, they'll kill themselves instead. Muahaha.

Spoiler
Dual Totem Builds - One of the most faceroll builds I've seen in PVP yet. Only second to my previous RF build. The core concept of this build is placing two totems down and running in circles until they kill you. Melee users will find it very hard to kill one of these casters and will get withered down by the totems until death. Counters to this build include conversion traps for the totems and temporal chains to slow the totem cast time.

Tier 2 Builds

Spoiler
Any High DPS Non-Crit Melee Builds - The amount of damage these builds can do is ridiculous. However, low survivability and lack of range puts this build at a distinct disadvantage against low-life shotgunning casters. All you really need to do to counter this is kite.

Spoiler
Bow and Arrow Builds (Mainly Explosive Arrow) - Well, its well known that 99% of all bow builds suck ass in PVP. However, there is one that does fairly well. Explosive arrow's DoT and burst can catch ANYONE by surprise. The damage and kiting from this build has the potential to place this build at #1 or #2. Counters include multiple flicker strike gems or any other fast gap closer. Block doesnt not affect the DoT from EA.

Spoiler
High HP RF Builds - Yes, yes. I know this build is dead and sucks ass now. But I'm still going to leave this here as a reminder of how powerful this build used to be.

7. Not finished yet. Will put more when I pvp more.

NOTE - IF YOUR BUILD IS NOT ON HERE BUT YOU THINK ITS ONE OF THE BEST, SEND ME A MESSAGE AND WE CAN PVP.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
how abt crit bear trap
"
s1053915 wrote:
how abt crit bear trap

Not really a specific build since EVERY build can use it.
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
s1053915 wrote:
how abt crit bear trap

Not really a specific build since EVERY build can use it.

Exactly why its a BS skill.
Standard Forever
lol, to me it sounds like you were pissed when you made this post.

btw wtf kind of dual totem user can contend with your new build? im wondering because i havnt fought a dual totem user that was completely "OP" yet. that being said i havnt fought a build that has utilized the new unique(adds another totem) to its full potential either.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Jun 7, 2013, 12:25:27 AM
I've seen some dual ice spear totem builds that were ridiculous. Combined chill with temporal and very high damage. Had very good gear though.
Standard Forever
haha i just had an interesting conversation with sunprice after he requested to pvp me, it may give you guys a little insight on who the real sunprice is. im sure this will give fellow pvpers some laughs.

to put this into the right context this is right after he beat me 5-4 and was about 1 hit from death in the last round, and i asked him to try fighting me without his molten and thats when he got all defensive.

--> is me, and <-- is sunprice if anyone gets confused

Sunprice in a nutshell, Enjoy!

IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Jun 7, 2013, 5:58:11 AM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
haha i just had an interesting conversation with sunprice after he requested to pvp me, it may give you guys a little insight on who the real sunprice is. im sure this will give fellow pvpers some laughs.

to put this into the right context this is right after he beat me 5-4 and was about 1 hit from death in the last round, and i asked him to try fighting me without his molten and thats when he got all defensive.

--> is me, and <-- is sunprice if anyone gets confused

Sunprice in a nutshell, Enjoy!

Oh god, the feud between you and sunprice is entertaining.
I don't see summoner on this list. lol :)
IGN: _Firebitch
I have played maybe one decent summoner in merciless. They don't have a great reputation. Maybe you can change that. Once I start pvping again I would be happy to play a summoner.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info