1600x900

HARD DISK SIZE:
680.06 GB

HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
406.7 GB (60%)

DOWNLOAD SPEED:
1.5 MB/s (12.6 mbps)

--------------

I keep trying to adjust Xsplit and I still get choppyness when I stream. I don't know what is causing it. I've messed with the settings plenty, following forums upon forums of advice from teamliquid.net.

Anyone in here who streams want to help?
Streaming [url]http://twitch.tv/insidethesun[/url] tue/thur/sunday 11am-3am mon/wed/fri after 10pm and sat 11am-3pm then after 10pm [pacific times]
I'll help if I can :)

Have you already unchecked "Optimize for non-motion picture" when right clicking on your screen region listed in the scene sources?

Can you tell me your upload speed, broadcast resolution and FPS, video encoding preset, quality, and VBV Max Bitrate?

And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on Aug 20, 2011, 3:53:36 PM
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
I'll help if I can :)

Have you already unchecked "Optimize for non-motion picture" when right clicking on your screen region listed in the scene sources?

Can you tell me your upload speed, broadcast resolution and FPS, video encoding preset, quality, and VBV Max Bitrate?

I been missing with the teamliquid recommended settings.

bitrate 1000, VBV max bitrate 2000
then I tried 950 for both bitrate and VBV max.

FPS I've messed with 20-30 FPS

Screen resolution that I'm sharing with them is half of the game screen resolution, some thread on teamliquid recommended it. I really feel like I should be able to cast the HD setting with my computer? I have six cores and my video card is beautiful, is it my internet that's killing it?

Preset I think I'm using the default for Xsplit.

ALSO: I've tried both using the SCREEN grab style and they also have a new version where you stream directly off the video game client.

I'll be home in less than 3 hours and I can run speedtest.net for you and get you more info. I EXTREMELY APPRECIATE IT
Streaming [url]http://twitch.tv/insidethesun[/url] tue/thur/sunday 11am-3am mon/wed/fri after 10pm and sat 11am-3pm then after 10pm [pacific times]
I hope I will be able to stream!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info