Marauder Summoner !

After playing a witch summoner with arc+shock i realized i practically do no damage and it is really hard to stack shock debuff. Then i decided to try out a Marauder summoner build. Meant to be immortal in HC mode, reason why i picked Marauder is because of the starting HP and resist nodes. Any comments on this build ?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAuMQlxEtEdsWbxzcHOcg8CQ8JScnqSj6KpgsnDN2OBs8LUGHRARE50ZxSOdJUUmyTblQUFRJVcZYY1ptWpFdSV8_Yqxnm2oeajtqrGvbd-N8g3_GgseFYIzPjr6PRpHPkjiTJ5Ugm6GhbacIp1yoGKh9qsSuPrQMtz64k7ndvJ-_l8auxtjJPcy8zfrPZdDQ0_vUGdad2Qvjn-QR51Lr7u8O8h7yL_ZI99f6gA==

Mine that I'd been using for a while to farm sub 72 maps, still using a Queen's Decree and crap MF items, kill things almost as fast as my other characters. I also skipped shock stacks, too ineffective after a certain point, using GMP Ice Spear to apply EE instead.

"

It's pretty much unaffected by the patch, except you can probably skip inner force and double curse until you start doing harder stuff.
cool ! This build is more of a hybrid ? Realized u didnt take all the summoner nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info