Blood Magic passive skill interactions

Was wondering how mana Passive skills interact with Blood Magic.

Such as Purity of Essence. When you take Blood Essence, does it prevent Life from being leeched instead of Mana, or is it now a wasted skill?

I would assume that reduce mana cost passives would reduce the life cost when using Blood Magic. But would passives that increase your mana regen rate now increase life regen rate?

In short, do all of mana effecting passives now effect life? And if not, which ones are now useless skills to avoid.
Last edited by Shardcd on Jun 6, 2013, 5:01:36 PM
Found another post which clarifies that passive skills that reduce the mana cost of a skill will also reduce the life cost when Blood Magic is in effect.

Now, does anyone know if Passive skills that increase Mana regeneration will instead increase life regeneration when you take Blood Magic?

I am in the process of redoing my Marauder's talent tree, and would like to understand Blood Magic better before deciding to take it.
It doesn't recover more life.
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
"
Shardcd wrote:
Found another post which clarifies that passive skills that reduce the mana cost of a skill will also reduce the life cost when Blood Magic is in effect.

Now, does anyone know if Passive skills that increase Mana regeneration will instead increase life regeneration when you take Blood Magic?

I am in the process of redoing my Marauder's talent tree, and would like to understand Blood Magic better before deciding to take it.

It's better to use blood magic gem than blood magic passive. Link Blood magic gem to your primary attack skills. Use you mana for auras and secondary skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info