I've done my share!

I've been posting to message boards and forums for the past two days now. I'm trying to get people excited for the weekend open to play / test. With a combined total of about 20 unique posts and about 15 different explanations as to why it's an awesome game. I hope I can at least bring one person over here. So I did my part!

Thanks,
E
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Request sticky? ;) People could see it more clearly and try to do the same perhaps?
why in the world would this thread get a sticky, and 20 posts isn't much at all. It's barley anything.

also looking through your posts you only have a total of 18, and not even 5 are telling someone how great the game is or what you claim you have said.
Last edited by amazingBRIAN on Jul 27, 2012, 12:25:27 PM
"
elemenopy wrote:
Request sticky? ;) People could see it more clearly and try to do the same perhaps?

I don't think you understand what constitutes/deserves a sticky.
This isn't it.
"
amazingBRIAN wrote:
why in the world would this thread get a sticky, and 20 posts isn't much at all. It's barley anything.

also looking through your posts you only have a total of 18, and not even 5 are telling someone how great the game is or what you claim you have said.

They aren't from this website. That's collectively throughout the internet. I did not want a sticky for doing this, I wanted a sticky so it can sit at the top (possibly under a different thread) but the purpose to be that people need to help promote.

Also this procedure follows Chris' instruction from a post I had earlier with him, notice the end of what he's saying.

"Yeah, there are queues that engage when the servers get too full. We'll probably allow over 7000 people on at first before the queues engage (providing we can tell enough people about the event of course, spread the word!)"

So I in fact did "spread the word". Only asking to put it at the top so that others will as well.
Last edited by elemenopy on Jul 27, 2012, 12:58:30 PM
these arent the droids your looking for ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info