Evasion Equips, Iron Reflexes, +Armor Passives

Will the +Armor passives affect the armor I get that's converted from Iron Reflexes? When does the evasion to armor conversion happen?
Before it turns into armor (as well as after, if you have the passive that gives both armor and evasion).
Yes, it's awesome.
So, if I wear a 100 evasion equip, with +24% armor and Iron Reflexes, do I get 124 armor or 100 armor?

If I wear a 100 evasion equip with +10% armor and +10% evasion and Iron Reflexes, do I get 110 armor or 121 armor?
"
laian wrote:
So, if I wear a 100 evasion equip, with +24% armor and Iron Reflexes, do I get 124 armor or 100 armor?

If I wear a 100 evasion equip with +10% armor and +10% evasion and Iron Reflexes, do I get 110 armor or 121 armor?

124 and 121.

E: Not actually sure if the second one is 121 or 120 (+10%+10%), but I'm fairly sure it's 121.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
Last edited by Targuil on Jul 27, 2012, 1:59:35 AM
One of my characters is an IR + evasion stacking ranger. With 0 armor increase from passives, Determination gives me exactly 20% more armor:
Unavailable

So it's added after the keystone converts your ER to armor. I would assume the same follows for armor passives.
While it may appear that this is OP, the reality is that 20% armor only boosted me from 80 to 82% damage reduction.
Last edited by Exterminatus on Jul 27, 2012, 2:19:10 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
However, that's an aura. That might change!

Also, keep in mind that what's really going down is effective damage taken. Going from 80% to 82% is going from 20% damage to 18% damage. Therefore a 10% reduction in damage :)
I agree that Iron Reflexes is pretty darn good. Got to Over 13k armor and i dont even have evasion boosting passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info