Waterfall Cave not responding

I put this in another thread, but I want it to be seen as it prevents me from playing in the 2 week Hardcore League.

If I go to Waterfall Cave my game stops responding. It feels as if I am disconnected, but I can exit to Log In Screen and log back in with no problems.

I can go to other maps. I can play other maps.

But as soon as I go to Waterfall Cave the game stops responding after 5 to 30 seconds....

I can only progress by playing for 5 t0 30 seconds, and then exiting to log in screen when game stops responding, and then returning to Waterfall Cave.

The game seems to work everywhere else, though I haven't tested all maps of course.

It is really frustrating.

EDIT: Whatever the problem was it has gone away.

I wanted to test the Waterfall map with a different character that wasn't hardcore... so I went there and it was fine. I then went back to the hardcore league, and had no problems.

Now it is back to playing fine.

So I guess this can be ignored.
Last edited by Guurt on Jul 26, 2012, 12:13:41 PM
This sounds like you may be having problems connecting to a specific server that that particular instance was on? If this happens to you again, open your log file in your Path of Exile folder and see if you can copy the instance information - That should give us some clue as to where the problem was taking place.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info