Dealing with the bandit Problem!

Dealing with the bandit - I wanna hear it from support but i was wondering if you guys are ever gonna change it so we can redo the bandit quests. I find making such a high decision at such a low level which you cannot change wrong.Once you get to level 80+ you realize how much you could of needed those 3 points of the shitty rewards that are offered.

thank you.
IGN : Highvoitage/Oblivionarcher
they have said before that they will eventually get round to giving the player an option to change their reward from the bandit quest...
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Hi there,

Lagwin is correct. We are hoping to put in an option that means you can change your bandit quest reward choice. If you continue to play your character you should at some point be able to change your decision.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Lagwin is correct. We are hoping to put in an option that means you can change your bandit quest reward choice. If you continue to play your character you should at some point be able to change your decision.

Do you guys have an eta for this feature? This seems to be a feature that will get buried in the backlog with a priority rating of 0 compared to all the other important parts that you guys have to work on.

I am lucky that my only high level character do not need to respec the bandit reward (ek shadow and helped oak in cruel). If this will take longer than 4 months I will just delete all my mid level characters that did the quest and start over.

Thanks.
Last edited by lier on Jun 3, 2013, 9:42:10 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry I don't have any detailed confirmation of when this will be implemented.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info