gems in inactive weapon set getting exp

im not sure if this is a bug, but i think it's rather abusive that gems in the inactive weapon set(for weapons swap) still gains exp, this effectively makes managing slots to continue leveling a gem much easier. although you wont be able to use the skills when it's in the inactive weapon set, the level/exp of the gem wont fall behind if you dont have enough slots in the main weapon set you use.
twitter: LeonoftheChan
Taken directly from the 0.9.11 patch notes:

You can now swap between two weapon sets by pressing X or clicking the tabs above the slots on the inventory screen. Gems in the swapped-out set continue to gain experience as normal, but their skills cannot be used unless swapped back in
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
velrac wrote:
Taken directly from the 0.9.11 patch notes:

You can now swap between two weapon sets by pressing X or clicking the tabs above the slots on the inventory screen. Gems in the swapped-out set continue to gain experience as normal, but their skills cannot be used unless swapped back in
\

right, sorry, i totally skipped on that while reading the notes, i still think it's kinda abusive.
twitter: LeonoftheChan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info