World PvP?

I have been unable to play for the past few months and was wondering if the cut-throat league has started? I think that was what it was called at least. Where the entire world is open PvP and you can loot players.

If it is, how broken is it? Fun?

If it is not, is this still going to happen? If so, when?
Chris Wilson:

"(I guess several people missed the post I already made in this thread noting that 0.11.0 doesn't yet have a permanent cut-throat league but it's something we're working towards soon! I figure it's worth repeating just so that people aren't disappointed when we post the patch notes and there's no mention of long-term cut-throat.)"

Thanks for the info. I do not plan on playing until it comes its up for good. Will check back in a few months or so.
I am wondering what to do aswell.
I was wondering... would it be possible to not make a new league.. but implement this into the game so that it could be used with all leagues. This idea would be similar to what has recently been implemented with the looting system.

For example: Be able to toggle an option for open world PvP in games. Then people can create their games and search for similar level PvP easier in the game names like they did in Diablo 2.

Would that be feasible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info