Sick of Lethalmode races. Add a voting System for upcoming races?

I am seriously sick of lethal.

This mode is pure randomness. Either you get in within 2 minutes or you have to look for ranged weapons this time I needed almost 30 minutes to get in town with a character thats not a Ranger/Witch.

I don't have anything against offscreen mechanics.
But I certainly have anything against offscreen oneshot mechanics.

How am I supposed to see a totem behind a rock in mud flats, there is no fading rock like fading ceilings in act3?

And I highly doubt with 11.0 lethal turbo will doable in any form with melee characters.

I want far more CT races. But what do we get?
Lethal Turbo combinations or cut throat.
If you want to keep a certain level range in CT ranges simply close off one exit, thats one simple change in the exit structure.

In my opinion the community should be able to decide what kind of races they want to an extent.
I am fairly certain that more and more players grow sick of lethal races because they don't get past mud flats.

I stopped playing the Lethal races as well. Especially the Turbo/Lethal, since any amount of desync or lag in the mud flats and you're done. There's plenty of randomness for me in the other types of races to be happy, and Lethal tends to be more frustrating than fun for me.
I do enjoy the turbo/lethal/whatever races, they're a real challenge, but I will agree that is is ridiculous that any class that isn't ranger or witch MUST get lucky in finding a ranged weapon, or they simply cannot progress. Is it really that much to ask that every class starts out with a ranged weapon in these class?
"
Hilbert wrote:
In my opinion the community should be able to decide what kind of races they want to an extent.
I am fairly certain that more and more players grow sick of lethal races because they don't get past mud flats.

+1
I think the lethal races are ridiculous in their current incarnation, simply because of the way damage stacks.
As it stands, the lethal mod is as follows:
50% increased physical
50% of physical added as cold
50% of physical added as light
50% of physical added as fire

so to do the math, you do 150% physical, you then add 50% of that in each of the elements(3x75). So you are looking at 375% increased damage. IMO that is crazy.

Couple of possibilities.

Make it so all damage is increased by 50%, but you are not adding additional elemental based on physical.
reduce all of them to 25% instead of 50%.
Eliminate the increased physical and just leave the added elemental
Eliminate the added elemental and boost the +phys to 100% instead of 50%.

Any of those would work... but having the monsters do 5X their normal damage is just silly.
"
Blizzisme wrote:
So to do the math, you do 150% physical, you then add 50% of that in each of the elements(3x75). So you are looking at 375% increased damage. IMO that is crazy.

Any of those would work... but having the monsters do 5X their normal damage is just silly.

If you do the math correctly you will end up at 375% damage = 275% increased damage = 3,75 X their normal damage :-)
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Jun 7, 2013, 2:32:34 AM
Yes im tired of the Lethal stuff too, most of all when is coupled with turbo ancestral immolation famine ct and what not

i think that season races shouldnt include this kind, they can happen as "for fun" races sometimes but when you see 3 days full of these in the season it just sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info