1700 life is enough to finish merciless [ You can do pretty well without Kaom's Heart ] ( UPDATED )

this thread is honestly pretty hilarious

LAST update :

I tried Crematorium with my 1700 life :) i had to switch to a new chest who gives Immunity to Ignite status, rather than using icetomb.

How to deal with physical damage : IMOMRTAL CALL
How to deal with cold : there were not cold in that map(almost).
How to deal with lightning : same.
How to deal with fire : Arctic armour + Immunity to ignite status. + fire res.

What is left ? all the dmgs are here.. ( there were no chaos. )

So how did a character with 1700 life with full immunities ( almost.. i should have taken Ci to be the ultimate dmg invalidator )

here i enter :

THIS IS GONNA BE INSANE.

Fighting monsters with ease

Fighting 2 rares at the same time.. easy thing you have to move a little.

I brang an Ashreng to ( with the help of an awesome guy called "Ghudda" who jewellers it and fused it ), because of these fire damage badboys :

I gained 100% ignite avoidance.
1 hit from that monster do more damage than a piety level 71 ( 70% of my life ), the ignite status do even mooore damage ( ~80% of my life ).

I came back to destroy the hell out of them :

When i took a hit of one of them i had to go to a safe a place and recoveer ( Vitality aura ) :

Second floor :

Enteered the Third floor..
(I am surrounded by a massive a amount of monsters.. blue ones, fighters and have been cursed with projectiles weakness which made me KNOCKBACKED so much that i could not believe it" Now i feel that this map will be the most memorable level i would ever do in PoE..

+ Corps explosion.. that means that the more i was killing monsters the more i was taking damage, i finnaly ended by dying ( it's a quiet impressive to clear a floor in a 76 map with 1700 life is not it ? Don't blame me for this death ) :

Faught again and died again :

The only way to beat this monsters is : IMMORTALITY..CONSTANTLY ( where was my mind ? ), by using my 7 Endurance charges.

Immortal call :
What i had to do was :

1. enter third floor.
2. spam 1 granite, 3 enduring cries.
3. hide, fight ( life leech )and wait for enduring cries to recover, cast again and gain 7 endurances charges.
4. Cast immortality
5. Spend 8-9 seconds fighting from the 11-12 seconds immortality i gained.
6. cast again 3 enduring cries before the immortality fade away
7. hide, fight...
Repeat...

The intense moment intense place has been left, now i am fighting easy monsters :

Oh a fire dog, how sweet!

See the power of Arctic Armour ?!!

I felt it this way :
Fire dog = troll
AA = Number 2 of the ladder finding my thread exciting.

( anyway : p )

Ok no more jokes! look at these guys! : CINDER ELEMENTAL OF THE LAUPREY :OOOO

If i fight 2 of them in the same time = I WILL BE DEAD

( Remember : 1 hit with no ignite immunity can deal up to 150% of my life )

( INTENSE MOMENTS )

immortal call is the only effective way of fighting them :

3 floors cleared, Entering the fourth :

Little monsters before entering the boss chamber !

At this moment i was so much invested to the game that i forgot to take screen shots..

I entered the boss chamber..

Omg! Her fire rain had a loooong duration, it is impossible to avoid it.. not talking about the monsters around the boss.
Since i did not find Any map to pay back Xilah, i said to myself : better not waste all portals. I called HvR ( NUMBER 1 in the standard ladder. and TOP 40 in HC ladder ) to finish the boos out.

It was awesome! And very very traumatizing.
I think i could have done it if i had more practice over Crematorium maps and if had a little more life. But Piety merciless and maps below level 71 were totally doable.

I may do other threads like these for the new leagues, i don't know.
I am so exited for the new leagues ( new economy.. new stuff ) :)

Thanks for reading.
Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info