Anyone have a legacy character with Melee Items you are no longer using?

I'd like to try out Maps, but don't plan to get a new character to end-game before OB in default league. I am mostly just playing around with various builds on new characters so I have a plan going into OB but am not too bored from overplaying a build now.

I have a 64 Marauder on Legacy that was a Point Blank Archer, but with the new passive tree I decided to just go sword/board with mostly 1h/melee damage, shield buffs, life regen, some health and armor. I also got Iron Reflexes, the cannot evade Keystone and the one that ignores armor movement penalties.. and the nice +15% attack speed that is right there.

The problem is, most of my leveled gems are bow skills and my nice 4/5 linked items are all armor+evasion.

So I put together what I could from my stash and vendor sales, using currency items to make some new pieces... went back to the 3rd difficulty to check out act 2 boss and level some new skill gems.. (level 48 zone) and kept dying. So now I'm way too weak to play zones in my level to get better gear/gems. I basically broke my character and am nowhere close to being able to farm or even stay alive in new maps.

[TL;DR:]So if you have any 1h/shield type skill gems that are already high level or some nice pieces, I could use them.

I have some currency pieces if you play legacy and want to trade.. but I figured maybe there are people that have old characters they don't plan to return to that might have some spare parts.

Thanks!
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Jul 23, 2012, 8:46:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info