Need help downsizing my fire build!

OK I'm having a serious dilemma, this is basically my dream build...problem is I'm using way to many points because I'm not sure what to focus on! I would really appreciate the community's (COME ON WITCH PRO'S YEAH!) input/help on whittling the build down to 70-80 points or something achievable, ya know? OK on to the key points I would like to focus on (I understand if we can't have them all =P)!

:AOE area increase
:Increased Spell Crit/ Spell dmg
:Of course increased fire dmg!
:Tons/Tons of ES and CI
:Mana/Mana Regen/a bit of mana on kill
:Aura increase radius!
:Increased buff effect
:Bit of str/agil for equipment

Finally the Big boy build that need to Slim down!

Again any build suggestions/help would be very very much appreciated! Look forward to hearing from you all!
Keyblades!
Last edited by Antilurker77 on Jul 23, 2012, 8:05:47 PM
Looks interesting TY
Here is my fireball witch at level 70:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQMABExkwwWqm1UHJsqWCwrSWRYJv9IWXlhpIXnaeiGddDImAkTjMBrrWTK9ZtYy6rnsNtIc6jbrxVQ63KoVP3hcnj-eX01Iwy3USUc4nE0zvqtRh03KVRx9RlXIbMBWJRf_V2DFvVfOPMJgRwTJYhIaFmM6v8hlpIcJZsc1227B1fF3ABYJfIbKGX-qyB6CqinEg4Yb2oOIsqqFynethnOLD4bUnq6IgaM6lhxlapbkTPSYVKpkmOIcHJkmuOWcIzysnMVEzasqBTmx29P2srdpzrNT7AuzZGVKuMACe7uX94m9IbtWvSmZgMBw9JbDBzLnxiETAsg5MAHKub2Ry0EdEc3KZmPN2qjG1NGcg9mbqBLpT-_A6o7qmO3XuXjxO4o-81_tVvOBOCL1ObqP-JMbnPxzusL9mG3T_zcZnw==

Also uses two curses:

Elemental weakness and critical weakness.

And this 5 link for the fireball:

Unavailable

The majority of the damage is burn damage. Since the critical strike chance is high the ignite elemental status occurs often. Elemental proliferation causes entire groups of mobs to burn if only one receives a critical strike.
Last edited by Dielektrix on Jul 24, 2012, 12:30:01 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
so does this mean that each ball rollls crit hit?
"
Nazgull wrote:
so does this mean that each ball rollls crit hit?

It doesn't, actually - Dielektrix would probably see more burning if she swapped out the Extra Critical Damage for a Chance to Ignite support gem. However, the burn damage would be a lot lower, so it's probably not a tradeoff she'd be willing to make.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info