LA Bowrauder, need help moving forward

Hi,

I am currently a level 78 LA bowrauder. I need some advice on what to go for next on the tree.

I use either Ele Hit or Frenzy as my single target DPS. How do they compare? Was thinking of just using frenzy and then getting increased frenzy charges from the tree.

Or should I rather get more HP nodes? Attackspeed?

Skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDH0OPA6tEH8UIBRNFHEWbxjbGS4ZhRo4HRQhYCSqJ-0otSlPKaUshTIJMok1kjbpOlI9_ECgQapDnEp9TshQR1BQVElVxlYEVvpX4lhjWfNbr18_YEtgiGFSY6dmnmegcql07XTxd-V673zZgpuGYId2jM-PRpAKkFWeuaIApwinMKeErKq4k7ndwBrGnsbYz2XQ0NN-1I_dDd1G37_jaudS7DjuDu8O707wH_Iv8932SPcy-Ov60vxO_MU=

Gear:
Spoiler

Rarity
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDH0OPA6tEH8UIBRNFHEWbxjbGS4ZhRo4HRQhYCSqJ-0otSmlMgkyiTWSNuk6Uj38QKBBqkOcSn1OyFBHUFBUSVXGVgRW-lfiWGNZ81uvXz9gS2CIYVJjp2aeZ6ByqXTtdPF35XrvfNmGYId2jM-PRpAKkFWeuaIApwinMKeErKq4k7ndwBrGnsbYz2XQ0NN-1I_dDd1G37_jaudS7DjuDu8O707wH_Iv8932SPcy-Ov60vxO_MWboWe97m-fyyzpytMZtPqx6mLexs2YvqfSTcAPOrM1hrnNnao=

That is what I would do.

I pick up Static Blows, Unwavering Stance, more HP, and Leather&Steel in the duelist section. I dropped elementalist in the templar tree as it is unnecessary. Leather & Steel is incredibly strong, and along with picking up the HP near it, you'll get a ton of increased damage along the way to L&S.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I had Static Blows specc'd but I felt like it didn't help all that much since it rarely procc'd and when it did it was vs white mobs that die in 2/3 shots anyway.
And Unwavering stance I also had but didn't feel all that useful.

That L&S idea seems good tho along with the attackspeed node near it. How useful would the % physical damage be tho?

"
kluch wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I had Static Blows specc'd but I felt like it didn't help all that much since it rarely procc'd and when it did it was vs white mobs that die in 2/3 shots anyway.
And Unwavering stance I also had but didn't feel all that useful.

That L&S idea seems good tho along with the attackspeed node near it. How useful would the % physical damage be tho?

Unwavering Stance is something that you won't need 95% of the time, but that one time you run into blue substantial physical rhoas, you'll wish you had it. It's saved my life a few times.

Static Blows means more later when you do more damage.

Physical damage isn't huge, but it helps if you have life leech on gear, not to mention 50% of physical damage is converted to lightning from LA, though the iAS in the area is the big thing there for your DPS.
This is my build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDjwOrRQgFE0UcRcdGNsZLho4IWAn7Si1KS4ppSyFMgkyfjKJNug6UjrhPfxAoEOcRmlN41BHUFBWBFcNV-JYY1ivWfNaGl8_YEtgiGFSZ5tqk2z2bqp07XTxdud35XgNeu98uILkhmCI8YqvjM-NfpARkFWbLZ65ns2fy6IAplenMKeEqW6sWayqrpO18rZBt7a53b6nwA_AGsbYzZjSIdJN1I_V7dlh3sbfv-pi7DjvDu9O8B_yL_Pd9kj6sf6P

Using LA and Frenzy
next i go for wep ele damage in the middle

Im not sure it would be better to go for Inner force and static blows, and not all the attack speed and projectile damage. What u think :D
Last edited by rennkram on May 29, 2013, 2:40:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info