Teaser of Anarchy League

The enemy shown is not another player. We're looking forward to announcing more information on Anarchy and Onslaught leagues soon!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on May 27, 2013, 2:12:30 AM
"
Antigegner wrote:
more leagues?

Yes. These new ones are not race events - they last four months.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
tehnix wrote:
nice teaser!

will one of these new leagues drop back into the regular HC league after 4 months?

Onslaught does.
"
Septile wrote:
Anarchy league is a league where random microtransaction advertisements try to kill you unless you buy a microtransaction.

So many good ideas in this thread :)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
Anarchy league is a league where random microtransaction advertisements try to kill you unless you buy a microtransaction.

So many good ideas in this thread :)

In my opinion, you guys are having way too much fun teasing us this entire week :(
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
29th may is still actual date of realise new patch?

It's unlikely at this stage. I am madly trying to work out an exact date so we can promise something more formal than our initial estimate, but I don't have an exact date yet. A week...?
"
Interesting.. haven't checked this game for quite a while. Glad to see it's getting good progress, I'll probably wait till Act3X to play again. Don't want to keep farming Docks.

You should check out the changes in 0.10.8 that have resulted in a lot of people moving away from Docks!
"
whrsmycoffee wrote:
Haven't seen this pointed out yet but:

I think adding 2 more permanent leagues risk fragmenting the player base even more. Trading is near impossible as it is and less players will make it more so.

I love the game but trading needs to be sorted out if you plan to split us up more.

Jumping from WP to WP posting an item in trade does work most of the time, so the players are there, but it's such a hassle, Chris. It really is off-putting.

According to my metrics/estimates, there will be more users in each league after the change than before. But yes, I agree that trading could be made easier! It's coming (albiet not super soon).
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

When will the penny drop that the easier trading is, the further the game gets from the H&S genre?

The easier trading is, the more RMT will flourish?

The easier trading is, the less viable looting is?

The easier trading is, the less viable crafting is?

Your core design, puzzles me, Chris. Your further development of that design, worries me, Chris.

I've spent much of six years arguing that trading should not be easy. I still believe that. The way we're making trade easier is not the way you're probably thinking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info