Grim Dawn

I got my hands on the alpha...

I didn't like it one bit, it feels clunky something is off with the combat system. But it is alpha. Graphics for the type of game are ok I guess but maybe I'm biased cause I like POE a lot more. Playing GD @1080p gave me something comparable to desyncs lol, figured with no online support as of yet this type of thing wouldn't be a problem. I run a hd7750 btw so far most games I throw at it it can handle with ease except a few titles I have to play in medium.
Pirating is not nice man. The pirated version has the problem of assets not loading fast enough sometimes causing lag that lasts for 1s. It was fixed in Build 10 (pirated version is Build 9 )

Also what you call clunky is that skills that are bind to numbers you need to confirm their usage with another click and that is something that will not be in the game even in beta. Crate said they were even thinking about delaying Alpha until they change this but decided not to in the end.

Last edited by Torin on May 27, 2013, 4:05:27 AM
Decided I'm going to stay out of alphas/betas for now so I can get that fresh feel of a game.Sort of acts as a spoiler when you see the game too early on I think.I often wonder how I might of seen POE if I'd started in OB(although I think POE was further on than some games I put in for kickstarter etc).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info