Question about beta

when u get your beta key, do you need to pay for anything because they say they want this game free to play and i really dont want to pay for a game thats kinda like WoW and diablo. i was reading and this guy said you have 5$ each level 10$ for the best items you find and i wanted to know if this was true.
The game is going to be free to play once the closed beta is over. You can buy a $10 package or higher to get points for use in the store. When you buy the points you get a free beta key so you can play now. The store contains modifications to your account. More character slots, increased stash size, animations for the character. They have more things coming out but nothing gives you an advantage over other players as far a gear or anything. So if you want to pay money you can but it will not be a pay to win thing.
"
Eldiwyn wrote:
when u get your beta key, do you need to pay for anything because they say they want this game free to play and i really dont want to pay for a game thats kinda like WoW and diablo. i was reading and this guy said you have 5$ each level 10$ for the best items you find and i wanted to know if this was true.

That guy was being sarcastic. You don't have to pay for any of the non-sense he was talking about, lol. :)
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info