Question About Totalbiscuit's Witch Build

So I was watching Totalbiscuit and Chris progress a bit through the endgame and I found the Witch build that the Devs set up for Totalbiscuit very appealing.

I'm wondering does anyone has a link to that specific build?

I would love to test it out and tweak it a bit.
At least the devs seem to realize that it's all about ice spec atm :(
Where do you watch that ?
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
They seem very well geared, that's why it looks quite easy.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
End game looks fun.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
"
Otum wrote:
I'm wondering does anyone has a link to that specific build?

I would love to test it out and tweak it a bit.
The 0.9.11 tree is only available on the alpha server currently, so no one will be able to link it for viewing. From what I can tell when TB opened the passive tree, it's a basic casting build based on spell/cold damage and crit chance. It has a good amount of energy shield passives and splashed for a bit of life. There's nothing particularly unique about it, though.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
laian wrote:
At least the devs seem to realize that it's all about ice spec atm :(

I am using a fire Templar on the maps at the moment and I have made it from level 60-71 just from the experience derived from maps. Not only that, I feel it is the best character I have ever created. Even though we have free full respecs on Alpha, I used only the quest respec points for my first successful fire build, furthermore that was the first time I have used Eldrtich Battery (I used an Ice Spear and Chaos Inoculation build in MoC before) and I have a lot of new equipment that can be used on other characters.

Even if you only make it to level 30 or whatever with your caster, if you keep the equipment that got you that far, you should have an easier time getting to 30 and beyond with the next character using what you learned from previous failed characters. Therefore, it can be said that, it is not about the caster's element, but the build and equipment which they use to play it. This can most certainly be extended to other character types as well (i.e. archers and melee). If you find that one character type is not working for you, do try out another, as maybe the one you chose may not best reflect your play style.

I can't wait for this game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info