Hi all.I am new here!

I am Manmac89...playing MMORPGS from june 2008...POE seems a interesting news in the MMORPG scenery...first because developers stated that game will be not pay to win...so shop will have only aesthetica stuff...also its replayability can make the game a longeve one...another thing that captured my attention is the random generation of maps and items...these are nice features that i heard...if i will have a key ofc can test these features on first hand...if not i will wait patiently till open beta...
Welcome!

Just so you know, PoE is not an MMO.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
Welcome!

Just so you know, PoE is not an MMO.

haahhaah score :)

And welcome to PoE.....

Its ...... THE BEST MMORPG EVER!!!!! And it doesnt even know it :)
(Wanted to make meme for this so bad) lol.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Jul 20, 2012, 9:39:03 AM
Oh thanks for the claricfication...Sorry
If you put down $10 down you not only receive a beta key but also 100 GGGold to use in the shop. Basicly if you get the beta key for free. Just a thought. I enitially put down $10 just to gain access to the beta and get a feel for the game, then upgraded to bronze because it was that awesome.
___________________________ Sign Here
"
KoopaTroopah wrote:
If you put down $10 down you not only receive a beta key but also 100 GGGold to use in the shop. Basicly if you get the beta key for free. Just a thought. I enitially put down $10 just to gain access to the beta and get a feel for the game, then upgraded to bronze because it was that awesome.

Sounds about right....
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Hi! iam zika and iam hack and slasholic. :)
This game will be awesome.It is gonna shake gaming world. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info