UK - Greasy Cafe Chat Room

anyone for tea and crumpets?
MulletMoustache - GMT timezone
I'll have a full English with a cup of tea and HP sauce, please.

Someone up thread mentioned "red sauce" in the context of sausage and bacon. Probably one of those wrongmos who likes his beer cold and tasteless in the foreign style.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
"
obadonke wrote:
Bacon, sausage, melted cheese, black pudding and red sauce on a bloomer please. I'll take a Yorkshire decaf tea with that if you've got it.

err whats a bloomer? ( not from uk )

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bloomer

Spoiler
In case the 7th result is too far to scroll http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/paul_hollywoods_bloomer_84636

Your so clever, guess if I have to look it up there not worth the time.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Raechel wrote:
I'll have a full English with a cup of tea and HP sauce, please.

Someone up thread mentioned "red sauce" in the context of sausage and bacon. Probably one of those wrongmos who likes his beer cold and tasteless in the foreign style.

The only way to drink beer is cold...
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
whats going on here...
Red Sauce, cold beer, ridiculously picky dude certainly wouldn't have made a good spy, lol, cover blown in first sentence.

So, who is the highest level UK player? And what's your build?

I'm a level 36 Witch following an Immunity build.
Bump
Bump
It's only a few days from June here and it's still February weather :( walking round town today was pretty damn empty and those that were about were wearing duffle coats, gloves, hats, the works.
Hallo chaps,
I'm a SBC, Scottish Born Chinese, did I make that up? My order is black pudding, Stornoway if possible, bacon, beans,sausage links, mushrooms, cuppa Earl Grey(oooHH aren't we posh?)
I'm not sure I encountered another Brit, except for Drunk Welsh bird Artic something, she was offering to help people because she was drunk and bored.

I reached level 76 on my 2handed Marauder, although having died at 98% near drove me spare!.

Anyway feel free to whisper "Nocrit"

Warning, something made me an angry, bitter and cynical guy, so you will see me ranting at trolls like a psycho.

Ah couldnae afford a therapist, they wid only ask me how ah wid feel aboot that enyway, waste of ****ing time. Am nae gonna perpetuate a stereotype, so ah'll no blether away aboot what an awfully fine swally, malt whiskey is or whining aboot the terrible state o Scottish fitba. Am thinking am setting masel up fer a fall wi aw this ***** line o patter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info