UK - Greasy Cafe Chat Room

So yeah, why not?

Someone asked why there wasn't a UK general chat room a couple of weeks back and it's gone unanswered all that time. I thought, well, I guess it's kinda pointless as these nation rooms are more for language reasons really, but, I guess, it's kind of more than that.

Maybe one day it would be useful if anyone ever wanted to do a gathering type thing, sort of like alcoholics anonymous, where we could all meet and share stories of our 10 week addiction to crafting the perfect Iron Greaves or whatever.

Come on then all you dumb red coats, heck, what the hey, intelligent limeys also welcome, drop in, say hi and place your order:

Sausages - 40p
Bacon - 30p
Fried Egg - 30p
Scrambled Egg - 30p
Black Pud - 30p
Beans - 25p
Tomato - 25p
Shrooms - 25p
Fried Bread - 20p
Toast - 20p
Coffee - 50p
Tea - 40p
One cuppa tea here. Also, do you have any chocolate Digestives?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on May 23, 2013, 3:15:57 PM
Two eggs on toasts, 2 bacons, shrooms and coffee please. Haven't had English breakfast for ages.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Chocolate Digestives - 25p plate of 4

That's 65p, please.

Shocking weather at the moment, great for the daisies though. On the plus side, great for sheltering away with a nice long PoE session!

That's £2.35 please.

Nothing like a good bit of bacon to warm your cockles in the drizzle eh. If there's one good thing about the Mud Flats, it's that it always looks like such a nice place for a holiday!
I have an addiction to crafting the perfect lapsang souchong.
That looks so good...drool...Here, take my money already!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
I would like some Cheeze please, I heard the english grow it very well.
"
cronk wrote:
So yeah, why not?

Someone asked why there wasn't a UK general chat room a couple of weeks back and it's gone unanswered all that time. I thought, well, I guess it's kinda pointless as these nation rooms are more for language reasons really, but, I guess, it's kind of more than that.

Maybe one day it would be useful if anyone ever wanted to do a gathering type thing, sort of like alcoholics anonymous, where we could all meet and share stories of our 10 week addiction to crafting the perfect Iron Greaves or whatever.

Come on then all you dumb red coats, heck, what the hey, intelligent limeys also welcome, drop in, say hi and place your order:

Sausages - 40p
Bacon - 30p
Fried Egg - 30p
Scrambled Egg - 30p
Black Pud - 30p
Beans - 25p
Tomato - 25p
Shrooms - 25p
Fried Bread - 20p
Toast - 20p
Coffee - 50p
Tea - 40p

what is p?

is that cents?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Maybe no Cricket today chaps.

P = pence
We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info