Mirroring Service Godly Wand (Crit casters need to see this)

Fee for mirroring is 3 exalt. Price is not negotiable.

I believe the wand is the best currently available.

Will be updating this post with people whom have chosen to mirror.

Thank you for looking.

"
Bobo337 wrote:
Shield isn't worth mirroring. 20x better shields on both sides of the spectrum (Spell dmg + crit or pure ES)

Gz on buying the wand, hope some new people with mirror want to mirror it for you.

Yep you're right. Edited post.

Grats on your new wand!

Spoiler
1st one done
"
Ominith wrote:

great service, thanks :)

2nd one done

"
miraio wrote:
free bump for the top 1 wand !! <3

3rd one complete

"
PoE17 wrote:

Thanks for the wand :)

4th one chose to be anonymous

5th one done

"
Very fast and trusted. Helped me get the colors I wanted no questions asked. Thanks again for your time Bro!!
Here it is...

6th one done

"
wixtor wrote:

Really fast and trustworthy! This wand is really crazy -_-
Thanks a lot mate!

7th one done

"
SicariusHahni wrote:

thank s man! i and my best real life friend are so damnnnnnn happy !!!!!! this dude u can trust! 100% , thanks thanks again your wand has similar dps to void battery , but it s not more noisy keep PCs on! oh yeah fianlly i don t have more to rush and find a mob or my PCs fall dows to zero
IGN: Nolo
Last edited by Nolo31 on Sep 27, 2013, 7:35:11 PM
Shield isn't worth mirroring. 20x better shields on both sides of the spectrum (Spell dmg + crit or pure ES)

Gz on buying the wand, hope some new people with mirror want to mirror it for you.
graz :D i miss my wand tho haha. good luck with it
ign: Shavun / Kalarni / Supmore

^
^
Bump for this beautiful wand, and because you were very reasonable when I said the shield isn't worth mirroring, lots of people would fly off the handle =P
"
Bobo337 wrote:
Bump for this beautiful wand, and because you were very reasonable when I said the shield isn't worth mirroring, lots of people would fly off the handle =P

Thank you very much.

Can't really dispute facts. Recently crafted it, And it was the best one I've seen by far. Did a little research and it turns out it is only "good" not "godly"

Oh well. Still wanting to mirror the wand :)
^
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info