Explosive Arrow - How to simulate an 8-Link or even more - With Video!

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This is not a bug

Since people failed to notice.

Amazing, I will attempt this on my low level who is a EA farmer!
Last edited by TheBuudah on May 28, 2013, 11:21:09 PM
"
Physik wrote:
I play a high level(currently 87 in the 1 month race at the time of this posting) CI Explosive Arrow Witch and I can confirm this trick is very awesome. I was able to unspec about 4 mana nodes as I now use way less mana and it allows me to 5 stack multiple mobs without ever running out of mana.

Come check it out @ www.twitch.tv/GreatOnePoE if you wish!

Also I will be making a guide for this build as it has been requested a lot, so stay tuned for that!

Was watching you play for a bit !
You died ;(

Using his method!

10k ES Instantly Gone
Spoiler
http://www.twitch.tv/greatonepoe/c/2341840
Last edited by TheBuudah on May 28, 2013, 11:20:48 PM
"
TheBuudah wrote:
"
Physik wrote:
I play a high level(currently 87 in the 1 month race at the time of this posting) CI Explosive Arrow Witch and I can confirm this trick is very awesome. I was able to unspec about 4 mana nodes as I now use way less mana and it allows me to 5 stack multiple mobs without ever running out of mana.

Also I will be making a guide for this build as it has been requested a lot, so stay tuned for that!

You died ;(

Using his method!

10k ES Instantly Gone
Spoiler

It sounds like you blame me for it, but everyone have to decide himself whether use it or not.
Btw I'm sorry for that.

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Troly wrote:
"
TheBuudah wrote:
"
Physik wrote:

You died ;(

Using his method!

10k ES Instantly Gone
Spoiler

It sounds like you blame me for it, but everyone have to decide himself whether use it or not.
Btw I'm sorry for that.

Working with 5 stacks is suicide imo, cause there can always a reflect monster running towards you and then you die.
If you use BM to fuel the EA, i wouldnt bother with this trick. Quillrain provides a lot IAS already and you lose important sockets.
"
sintflut2012 wrote:

Working with 5 stacks is suicide imo, cause there can always a reflect monster running towards you and then you die.
If you use BM to fuel the EA, i wouldnt bother with this trick. Quillrain provides a lot IAS already and you lose important sockets.

I used mostly because of the attack speed, I felt the difference, almost twice as fast as the normal quill rain.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
The time has come to this build after the 11 patch huh? Challenging too because of the Reflect.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Gmp+life on hit for the 4 fast ones maybe?
Shouldn't you get a 5x boost to damage theoretically? If you shoot 5 high lvl explosive shots into 5 different targets, then swap to lvl 1 explosive arrow+gmp and shoot 5 times hitting each target, you get 5 big explosions no?
"
Scully wrote:
Shouldn't you get a 5x boost to damage theoretically? If you shoot 5 high lvl explosive shots into 5 different targets, then swap to lvl 1 explosive arrow+gmp and shoot 5 times hitting each target, you get 5 big explosions no?

This is assuming that you can hit all 5 before the first fuse explodes and that you actually hit them later with GMP ;) So i guess it si not that practical, certainly possible, but IMHO far to dependant on the positioning of the enemies.

EDIT: btw scully about your life on hit proposal - he said that he did not get life leech when he moved ll to the second combo, so life gain on hit probably doesn't work either on the mobs you hit with the first combo.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jun 4, 2013, 4:47:34 AM
Life leech will only work with the first arrow, but life gain on hit should work for any consecutive arrow, because it's not determined by the explosion, just the hits.
Last edited by Scully on Jun 4, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info