Just showing some gem combination to a friend

Why not put Determination or Vitality where your enduring cry is on Alpha Hood? Seems strange not to have your aura there. Also, are you hoping to get The Covenant with the more links? Seems like it'd be better for that. Frees up your BM gem and you get Chaos Dmg. In fact, why do you have BM gem and The Covenant?
Stay awhile and listen...
"
SmallestGriff wrote:
Why not put Determination or Vitality where your enduring cry is on Alpha Hood? Seems strange not to have your aura there. Also, are you hoping to get The Covenant with the more links? Seems like it'd be better for that. Frees up your BM gem and you get Chaos Dmg. In fact, why do you have BM gem and The Covenant?

The covenant is pure to run anger/wrath/grace on hp without the extra mana cost from BM gem. than he switches to his normal chest en uses the % aura's on his mana so he can run 7 aura's. then he needs the Bm gem to use his skills (ROA,Decoy Totem, Curse etc.)

Basicly a standard ROA buid.
oh wow, i didn'T expect any comments here, but yeah you are right, thats pretty much exactly what i do ... except for the 7th aura. as i have kaoms and i don't have the reduced mana notes i'm not using that one ... i use the reduced mana gem in covenant and the covenant itself to activate my auras in the head. then i can change that gem as i please. then i equip my kaoms and use the auras in the boots with the same reduced mana gem, after the activation again i can change the gem however i feel like ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info