Konszihh's Poison Bowarauder

Hi peeps!

Im doing my poison bowarauder build so far the character is lvl 31 and I'd like to hear someone's advice on it.

So my questions would be:
1. does resolute technique have any relevancy according poison arrow skill?
2. Do I need any life leech or the passive node which doesn't allow enemy to leech life from me?

I asked these cuz' I'm thinking of using additional chaos damage support gem with the poison arrow skill gem, so as that I need to take a few intelligence nodes to be able to lvl it (yet I do not exactly know how much intelligence will I need for it). I have a few major intelligence nodes linking to my routes so it wouldn't cost me any plus nodes to get them. And by removing resolute technique I would save 2 nodes.

I link my planned max lvl skill tree here.

Thanks for the answers in advance!
Have fun!

Last edited by Konszihh on May 17, 2013, 10:11:07 AM
bump
1. You don't need Resolute Technique, Poison Arrow will always create poisonous cloud.
2. You don't need Point Blank.
3. Added Chaos Damage doesn't increase Poison Arrow's damage over time.
4. Pierce is pretty useless too.
5. You don't even need Iron Grip if you're planning using Poison Arrow's poisonous cloud as main damage source.
6. Buff/debuff duration nodes will only increase the damage over time lifetime, not cloud lifetime. Skill effect duration, however, will increase both: cloud lifetime and damage over time duration. In my opinion Buff/debuff duration nodes are useless.
7. You NEED Vulnerability, even lvl 1.
8. Poison Arrow + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Increased Duration + Increased Area of Effect. Best combo for that skill.

Take a look at this build.
Last edited by Phegor on May 19, 2013, 9:25:36 PM
"
8. Poison Arrow + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Increased Duration + Increased Area of Effect. Best combo for that skill.

I think the cost will be to much for spam the ability , :S
"
Ngbaka wrote:
"

I think the cost will be to much for spam the ability , :S

He doesn´t need to spam it, the poison cloud lasts long enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info