Difference between classes

Hi guys i m on my Phone now so typos may appear
I ve been Browsing the webpage and sadly Found no answer
So As far As i Know skills can Be obtained through Gems hence by everyone
and all classes Share the same skiltree

my question is what the differenve between those classes are other than Look and some basestats
Each class starts in a different area of the passive tree. This makes it easiest for each class to specialize in their aligned abilities, giving them some basic differentiation. It doesn't restrict them from branching out to other areas, though.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
IE Marauder archers... melee witches etc...

Ive seen some cool play styles outside the set "class types"
Quoted from the FAQ, which happens to be stickied at the top of this very board (hint, hint):

Q: What is the point of classes in this game if they all are on the same tree?
A:While it is true that all classes can use the same skill gems, are on the same skill 'tree' and can use any item in the game provided they meet the attribute and level requirement, there are three significant differences between the classes:
1)starting position on the skill tree, thus determining which passive nodes are easier to get
2)Starting attribute allocation
3)What skills you get from quests.

Think of how you want to build your character then pick the class that will help you get there the best.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info