New here, one question

I was thinking of building my witch with the following passive build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQMAAJbF5wWqm1UHd79tCtZLKg9mTEwanVm0G85OTSa3_wcv1U9iPSpIdUHuORZCjDFZWtVtV2gNYZlu2O3-d88CWXpxx_x8LFd6f6rIHu7r0O2MUVGjwAC_NuqO6piFynet5E26Su527s-VhJIu5K_cDpsdSUDKAa59iYOTJPfLcBmqDgowx0GqlrnlP723otBqlhxlav6kerj2fUgDuy-h8eBLbLbslXzyw6tJH5zFRM0=
Would that mean i will have 0 as max mana, 0 as max energy shield, 1 as max life?
Last edited by SpaceHebrew on Jul 10, 2012, 11:38:53 AM
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, how on earth would you expect to survive let alone cast?
"

oops, didn't see that

"

don't worry, i'm a pro at these kind of playstyles
"
SunDude wrote:

"

I don't think you realized that getting Blood Magic with Chaos Inoculation, would render you unable to use skills at all.
Sweeping Maid
Hi "new here" ;) If you look at the forum index, you'll find the CLASSES sub forums are hidden WAYYYYY at the bottom of the page (AND, you have to un-collapse them, lol).

Which is which I'm not poking on you for not posting in the proper subforum. But just fyi, you might find some good info there.

Flying sticks and strange artifacts... this must be the domain of witches!!! :P
Last edited by DeF46 on Jul 11, 2012, 6:38:31 AM
You take Eldritch Battery to convert all your shield to Mana and then you throw all your Mana (and shield) away with Blood Magic, which makes no sense.
"
SunDude wrote:

fail troll. didn't even make the thread interesting.

move along people.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Lol thats mad skill and would be fucking funny 100% of the time
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info