What other non-cosmetic, purchasable perks will appear in the full release?

While I'm glad the devs are against pay2win, the site does sell character slots and stash tabs, which are not really "cosmetic microtransactions".

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but could you tell us what other non-cosmetic perks do you expect to sell after the game is released? Thanks.
Look for BestPriceGuy in game. I'm almost always on.

Last edited by WinWinWin on Jul 10, 2012, 5:15:55 AM
Seconding this, I got all these burning credits in my pocket and nothing to do with them. I bought a character tab and stash tab just because it was all that was available.
Quoting the Pre-Purchase section:

What can I Spend Points on?

As a test of our microtransaction system, we’re initially offering two small purchases:
Extra Stash Tab (30 Points): Your quota of stash tabs is increased in all leagues. The number of stash tabs is not reset when we enter Open Beta.
Extra Character Slot (30 Points)

At Open Beta, we will have a range of different microtransactions for sale, including many of the following:
Public stash tabs (viewable to other players for trade purposes)
Cosmetic pets
Alternate skill effects
Special animations (for example, taunts or PvP victory animations)
Special paid leagues (with custom game rules)
Guild storage
Alternate item skins and visual effects
Special cosmetic item properties such as “extra gore”
Item dyes
SwiftScylla :: Ranger
OldBullLee :: Templar
Castelmore :: Duelist
Vronsky :: Marauder
I'm extremely interested to see how long it'll take me to spend all my GGGold on things I actually want. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
I'm not, because it will probably be about 3.5 sec :)
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi
"
leftycool wrote:
Seconding this, I got all these burning credits in my pocket and nothing to do with them. I bought a character tab and stash tab just because it was all that was available.

I'm tempted to do the same, but I've been able to resist so far!
If I get to have a shiny glowy lightningy bow skin with twirly arrow animations I will quite literally pee my pants. And not sleep. Ever. Because why not.
SwiftScylla :: Ranger
OldBullLee :: Templar
Castelmore :: Duelist
Vronsky :: Marauder
I bought stash tabs until I had 10, then stopped. havn't had to buy extra char tabs, as I usually reroll the character when I die in HC.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info