Upgraded to silver!

So after playing TOG for over a month I heard about path of exile on the forums and decided to check it out, I have to say Im blown away with how awesome this game is. I originally bought in with the bronze pack so I could have two friends from TOG try this with me and after a week of playing its obvious that GGG has an awesome game that deserves support and they are getting mine. If this continues in closed beta until I get my bonus from work I will definitely upgrade to gold and possibly diamond. Thank you Chris and the whole GGG team for making a game like this that is so much fun to play!
Congratulations Nimox :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Rock on. ^_^
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Shiny! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The next level up is even SHINIER!

THINK OF THE SHINY

JUST THINK
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Waiting for CC to clear and contemplating on Bronze or Silver, but this game deserves more than my measly $10.

Lil Givi, you just wait for me, I will take a good care of you!
SwiftScylla :: Ranger
OldBullLee :: Templar
Castelmore :: Duelist
Vronsky :: Marauder
Thanks for supporting Nimox !
See you in game ;D Oh, don't forget to feed that Kiwi some orbs ! They're always hungry for more !
"
ciknay wrote:

THINK OF THE SHINY

JUST THINK
I just went shinier! I saw a gold kiwi the other night, and had to get one. The shirt and name in credits are cool incentives also:)
"
IronDuke332 wrote:
"
ciknay wrote:

THINK OF THE SHINY

JUST THINK
I just went shinier! I saw a gold kiwi the other night, and had to get one. The shirt and name in credits are cool incentives also:)

I cannot wait for that fucking shirt.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Welcome to the Silver Club ;) Brandy and cigars await you in the clubhouse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info