NON-Quest Reward Skill Gems [DELETED DUE TO AGE/RELEVANCE]

"
This was a thread where I was trying to aquire a full list of drop only skill/support gems during closed beta to add to another thread I was creating which consisted of lots of similar info intended to help new players.

Due to its age and relevancy I've deleted the previous thread content.
Last edited by Azurafox on Nov 11, 2013, 2:36:16 PM
Bump, anyone know how accurate this is?
"
Zerovirus27 wrote:
Bump, anyone know how accurate this is?

Considering that this was updated in July 2012, probably not.
Some of the gems listed are obtainable through quests.
Last edited by SpaceHebrew on Feb 9, 2013, 12:45:48 AM
It would be nice to have this info put up at the wiki actually. Can someone with more wiki-fu than me edit the skills page to put an additional column on the charts to indicate whether the gem is a quest reward or not?

edit: oh, didn't realise this was outdated. Anyway, it would still be useful to have an updated version of this on the wiki
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
Last edited by VoxelSquid on Feb 9, 2013, 12:47:02 AM
Is there a current list some where? this thread was the best i could find
"
VoxelSquid wrote:
It would be nice to have this info put up at the wiki actually. Can someone with more wiki-fu than me edit the skills page to put an additional column on the charts to indicate whether the gem is a quest reward or not?

edit: oh, didn't realise this was outdated. Anyway, it would still be useful to have an updated version of this on the wiki
the wiki quest reward page is still missing so much. it ends at act 2 merciless first quest

@VoxelSquid

I can add this to the wiki if someone can provide some current info

Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Feb 9, 2013, 12:48:50 AM
These are quest rewards: Faster Atk, Faster Cast, Spell Totem, Iron x2, Inc Crit Chance/Mult, Purity, Life Leech, Blood Magic, Reduced Mana.

Those I can remember on top of my head that I´ve gotten as rewards, multiple times some even.

Non reward Ive seen i.e is Chain, maybe higher lvl on a class Ive not played that far thou ^^
[>>> Qlash's Boutique Owner <<<] ||| In-game name ::::-> Qlashman <-:::: 100% Increased AoE Cleaving Witch |||

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info