just an idea

Could we auto pick up stuff we already have bye walking over it like portal scrolls and orbs?
sorry in advance if someone else has said this before
I looked but did not find anything on it.
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Could we auto pick up stuff we already have bye walking over it like portal scrolls and orbs?
sorry in advance if someone else has said this before
I looked but did not find anything on it.

auto-pick orbs would be nice, but it's part of the game, since your inventory is so small
maybe as aoptional feature to add a loop/macro(like in lineage 2)wich gives you the option to do that
This probably won't happen. Paying attention to loot is a fairly important part of the game. I don't think the devs would add an option to grab currency automatically, especially since it would really impact multiplayer.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
This probably won't happen. Paying attention to loot is a fairly important part of the game. I don't think the devs would add an option to grab currency automatically, especially since it would really impact multiplayer.

^^^ this
not a huge change just less clicks should not affect much
maybe portal scrolls will become more valueless .
Also I said it should only pick up the thing if you have at least one so stuff you would not normally pick up stays down.
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
I don't really understand why people are even concerned with this. You're constantly clicking forward with your mouse in games like this anyway, how hard is it to point it at a scroll and click on it instead of clicking past it and using auto loot.

Besides no one would want to run a party with a guy thats picking up all the scrolls and scraps and orbs automatically like some vacuum cleaner.
Beyeser - 77 Marauder
FuzzyClam - 80 Witch
FishyTaco - 74 Witch
the drops are on timers so you would only pick up your own stuff less litter.
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
"
the drops are on timers so you would only pick up your own stuff less litter.

not all the drops are on timers, and that isnt the official-release feature
I really wonder how sometimes people could create such dumbed topics and pointing out their demands to be ashamed of, without any hesitation.

Also there is already another topic about this terribly idea.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Hey buddy no need to be an ass it was just an idea.
Id say it would not make sense if there where no drop timers but as it is now sure what it would hurt

Not saying there is for sure going to be drop timers
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info