Team Event - Huge Path of Exile Stream + Giveaways!

EDIT: New thread coming with quite a few new additions and changes.
Last edited by Xendran on Jul 11, 2012, 6:01:54 AM
Will stream this at twitch.tv/thearioc from a Bow aura emelemtal damage templar POV!

Last edited by Arioc on Jul 8, 2012, 10:31:14 AM
This sounds really cool! Unfortunately I can't participate, but I'll definitely be watching. At least until bedtime for work tomorrow morning.
Last edited by Zenryhao on Jul 8, 2012, 10:34:36 AM
I'm in if you toss the twinking and randomize the teams
"
Fayul wrote:
I'm in if you toss the twinking and randomize the teams

Gems are a big issue for this. ill change the rule a bit
Is this event still proceeding ahead?
"
Foxtel wrote:
Is this event still proceeding ahead?

yes
This sounds very exciting and I want to participate but I feel my knowledge of the game is simply too lacking at the moment. I've only been playing for a week and my highest characaters are a lv 22 ranger (archer) and a lv 20 witch (summoner/firestorm).

Loving the game tremendously, had me hooked from the moment I was washed up on shore!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Please make the competition a lot more interesting and viable for people.

Edit: See below as to why I won't find the time to participate, I think the competition needs to be a lot more fun and rewarding, rather and a silly 4!!! hour rouse.

It seems like out of all the events you could organize you've chosen the hardest/most boring rules. Who wants to work with a difficult build and a team of 5 other randoms for 4 hours!

Also, no prizes for even winning, so where does the inspiration to play well come from?

Actually, unless you change the rules quite a lot just count me out, it's no wonder hardly anyone has shown interest.
Last edited by duolc on Jul 9, 2012, 5:47:36 PM
It's not a competition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info