A light spell

I just thought it would be cool if there was a light spell

its pretty cool that its dark and scary in the dungeons

but it would just add another way to be versatile if you had a light spell

i mean it wouldnt have to increase the light radius much at first but it would get a little better as it goes up

it would just be neat :)
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
yeah the devs havent touched that mechanic yet. they're pretty smart guys so i'd say theres a reason for that.

maybe they just like the feel of it being dark and encapsulating.

or maybe its just OP.

ha
I think that something like a torch, would be awesome i not affecting ingame stuff u just carry a torch around :) but if that affected someway the gameplay it would be quite hard to balance because there are areas where there is no vision field :D
You'd be amazed how much light a Kiwi casts :)
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
"
Flavious wrote:
You'd be amazed how much light a Kiwi casts :)

Unfortunately it's false light, it doesn't extend your vision at all. I've tested this before :(
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!
That might be an idea for a special map where you are in total darkness and you must grab a torch on the floor at the entrance, restricting your stats to a 1H weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info