kiwi pet.

Hi. i really like the Indian looking kiwi (bronze). Is there any way to choose the visual of the pet?
Unfortunately, if you want a differently styled kiwi, you need to buy the specific support package that the kiwi comes in.

So in your case you would have to also buy the bronze support package in order to use that specific kiwi

I'm not sure if they have any plans to change this.
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!
You could try to contact GGG directly, maybe they can help you.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
I have a question about the pet. If I purchase/upgrade to a package with multiple keys does every key get its own pet or is there just 1?
Only your account will get the kiwi.

Anyone you give a key will not have the pet
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!
Also want to know .. if you get a regular kiwi from support pack when you upgrade to say bronze will they give you the bronze kiwi.

Also will this game run on my pc

Windows XP
Pentium 4 @ 2.6ghz
1gb of ram
Integrated graphics

I have the chance to get a key today. But it will suck if I cant even use it.
If you upgrade, you will lose the previous kiwi you had and gain access to the new kiwi.

IE. if you have bronze and upgrade to silver, you'll lose the bronze kiwi and instead have the silver kiwi
mm ic... how unfortunate. they are so cute....
I'm pretty sure, (although this is nothing more than supposition)If you emailed support they would likely let you have a different kiwi, clearly only equal to or less than the package you have purchased.

Although to be honest I'd wait until the store opens no telling what interesting things it might potentially have.

Maybe even historic Civ type ones, personally I wanna redcoat with a musket obviously. That way it might stop my feelings of guilt about trying to fireball the poor bugger every time he pelts back towards me off screen lol.

Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
"
zerou wrote:
Also want to know .. if you get a regular kiwi from support pack when you upgrade to say bronze will they give you the bronze kiwi.

Also will this game run on my pc

Windows XP
Pentium 4 @ 2.6ghz
1gb of ram
Integrated graphics

I have the chance to get a key today. But it will suck if I cant even use it.

Ya umm no dont buy the beta key for that computer if by some miracle it did load it integrated graphics 1gb of ram would have you so video lagged out you would move once every half an hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info