Im in!

So I just bought a closed beta package ($10, I would pay more, but I am not in a financial position to do so currently, don't jugde.) Anyways I was wondering what I should spend my 100 coins on... other then that, see you all in game!
Proud Closed Beta Player Since - July 6, 2012
stash space, they're 30coins each, and if you're someone like me and likes to hoard all the uniques and gems i find, you're going to need more than the default 3 tabs.

i dont think character slots are worth it atm, since we already have 20slots and that's quite alot.

alternatively, if you want to wait, you can wait till there's more stuff you can get with coins, im pretty sure lots of cosmetic stuff are planned
twitter: LeonoftheChan
If you only have 100 points, I wouldn't spend them now. Once open beta starts, there will be public stash tabs for sale, that you can show to other players for bartering.
I think this will the most import microtransaction item for some time, so I'd wait for it, unless you plan to purchase more points anyway.
Last edited by golem09 on Jul 7, 2012, 5:32:38 AM
Welcome to our community! Spend your coins wisely ;)
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
I would love to buy a key aswell, but with these limited payment options it isnt possible for me :( Have fun in-game. Gogo slay 'em all!
"
Humposaurus wrote:
I would love to buy a key aswell, but with these limited payment options it isnt possible for me :( Have fun in-game. Gogo slay 'em all!

Check your PMs. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info