Beta key contest!

I have 5 beta keys but I don't just wanna hand them out.
I think someone has also done a contest like this 1 but im going to do it anyway.

In order to participate you have to make a league of legends account under my referral link. League of legends is a game but if you refer someone you get a reward.
So you get something and I get something :D
Here is my referral link
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4fa3504a7258f076066808

Once you have done that, if you don't have league of legends you gotta download it. All you have to do is get level 10 and you WILL receive a beta key. Now I stated that I only have 5 but if more people complete this contest I will buy more keys.

I will know who has completed this contest because on my referral page it will say your name that you can post here or in private message.

Only NA servers guys

Last edited by zere1337 on Jul 5, 2012, 9:13:42 PM
If you give me the key first, i promess you that i'll do that. (i'm lvl 30)

I can't trust you with only 1 message
It is fine you don't trust me but I simply can not give you the key beforehand, otherwise im in the risk of not getting my referral my self :/
Save 1 for me, I'm on it
I can post here what will be my username acc, and if i dont lvl up into 10 atleast for tomorrow, report this user and ask an admin for my password. (But i think this last thing its not possible)
ima try this out, I also have level 30 but I level fast :D
Fresh-registered-user-contest? Seems legit.
Why aren't you marked as a Beta Member, again?
I haven't even played this game, I kinda just wanna wait for it to come out. Believe it or not couple of friends of mine gave me some keys to try it out but i rather not, well here I am :D

It does look cool though from mmohut first look. Maybe even beats D3, hopefully.
Last edited by zere1337 on Jul 4, 2012, 4:21:51 AM
All it takes is one user to complete this :D, so I can prove that he/she got their beta key.
My name is Naturer on League of legends but ima make a new account for this contest. Leveling to 10 is easyyy mode :d Probly done by tomorow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info