More races?

I can give some input on this, this is purely a question. I make a race when I can, I don't want special treatment, I don't want anything different.

What is up with the race schedules? I can understand trying to make the most out of everyone's time around the world. Did I miss some information as to why there isn't a race going every hour, or something like that?

Today for example, you had a race at 2pm, then 2x races at 5pm. Why isn't there more races? 6/7/8/9pm?

Are you guys actually monitoring these races and have to be watching them as they run or something?
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
There are two races at the same time, as it has been requested often that we have a party and solo event at the same time.

Todays races are for retesting these for participation.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Btw, MORE Cutthroat-Races, please!
Everyone loves them and you do them so rarely. Doesn't really makes sense to me.
There should be cutthroat at least 1-2 times a week (maybe make every Sunday Cutthroat day).
And also I would love to see a week/month/permanent cutthroat league.

It's something that only PoE has. Why not use it more often?
"
Caladaris wrote:

Everyone loves them

I beg to differ. If I want to have Player versus Player combat I play other games then PoE. The movement of the char feels very slow due to very long cast animations.
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
"
Caladaris wrote:
Doesn't really makes sense
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info