Soon to purchase a beta key!

So I have been on vacation for the past week and a half and have been skimming the D3 forums on and off. And much to my surprise, despite making money on the RMAH and farming Act 3 inferno with no problems.....I do not miss that game. Would that have ever happened to D2? Nope! I would still be itching to play it! But D3......yeah....I am now one of the obvious many that have thrown in the towel on a fake Diablo game and have come across this SAVIOR! This game looks everything I have been wanting to play since WoW came out (as it took most of my time away from D2...thank the wife -_-). It's pretty sad when a group of people can horribly out think and out create a game over an entire company with virtually unlimited resources. I am now anxious to get home on Sunday and try this game out! Most games you catch hell for dropping money on a F2P game, but I am definitely proud to be one of the many who will be donating to this company to keep this game on track. Keep up the great work and great ideas guys, everything I have seen so far looks absolutely amazing and makes me feel I have found the game to make another 10 year run with ^^
Yes this game looks like a true successor to Diablo 2 from what I can see.

I also made it to Act 3 Inferno with my Witch Doctor, but really had a terrible time trying to farm anything and was still getting 1-shotted by almost everything lol

I didn't make a penny from the RMAH, even though I tried to sell my main equipped gear haha.
Haven't played D3 for over 2 weeks now.

If you purchase this game and have a spare Beta key lying around, could you send 1 my way please?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info