Beta Supporter

I've just discovered this game and am thrilled to see so much support and potential (reminds me much of League of Legends and how it's completely f2p. I'd really like to see it explode like LoL and become super popular)

I have one question, will the little Kiwi pet and forum badge be available once public beta/v1.0 is released? I think it would be a very nice perk to have recognition ONLY for those who are early (closed?) beta supporters or maybe members who have been loyal since beta.

I'm just thinking two years from now, I would find it cool if someone said "OH WOW I just played with a beta member" and be proud to wear that badge on in-game profile and/or on the forum.
The forum titles and kiwi pets are in the pre-purchase section right now. Once the game enters open beta in August those will no longer be available. These are exclusive to supporters of closed beta and will be always a token to show who has been a supporter since the beginning.
Alright, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

Thank you!
Thanks for showing your support, BrokenWings.
viruz87 is correct:

"
In-Game Kiwi Pet: These are cosmetic pets that follow you around as you play. They can be summoned and dismissed by right clicking an item in your Microtransaction Stash (the $ button near your mana orb). All characters on your account have access to these Kiwis. We’re only selling these Kiwis during the Closed Beta - they won’t be available for purchase in the future.

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase/
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info