Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Items and what they sell for

First off I just want someone to tell me what items sell for what object since there is no gold, and what Items to look for for selling. Without a base price it's difficult and I think that will turn people off to the type of economy.

I also wish we could right click or control click items in our inventory to be sold. Same with our inventory. Not sure if this is in the making but I didn't see anything in GGG's to do patches. It's a Pain in the Butt to have to drag everything, it's so out dated. Please fix this.

Otherwise, I love the way GGG made the economy. I'm so sick of gold. Washing up on an island and not having gold is so logical it's refreshing to not have some insanely retarded currency. Trade is where it's at. If it's not with the players, it's with the game ;). Just wish Rare items gave more than white/blue items!

If anyone can tip me off on what gives what I would love it! I need to find more items that give me more than just scraps of wisdom scrolls lol.

Keep up the good work GGG! It's you guys who should be designing/creating for the big wigs....the ones who actually want good gameplay experience and fans. Not money grubbing douchebags who only want to fill their pockets and please their investors....cuz we all know...pleasing investors in the short run is good....but in the long run...it will destroy the company, it's games, it's reputation and lastly ruin their reputation with investors with soon to be shitty sales and pissed off customers ;)
"
Jyrex wrote:
I also wish we could right click or control click items in our inventory to be sold. Same with our inventory. Not sure if this is in the making but I didn't see anything in GGG's to do patches. It's a Pain in the Butt to have to drag everything, it's so out dated. Please fix this.
You can shift-click on items in your inventory to automatically move them to the sell screen.
There's an orb trade guide at the bottom of the first page here. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35377/page/1 That may not be exact because they are always changing and it all depends on how bad someone wants a certain orb at the time but it's close.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Jyrex wrote:
You can shift-click on items in your inventory to automatically move them to the sell screen.

Is it possible to get a similar feature for the stash? Or is there one in place already?
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
It would need a different shortcut - outside of selling, shift-click is used to unstack. I think there might be plans to add some sort of such functionality to stash, but I'm not sure - that's not something I'd be involved in implementing, or would use while playing, so I don't really know.
I understand what you're saying. I feel like it would make it a lot faster than having to search each tab to find my currency items so I don't keep taking up more space.

Of course that's probably just my fault for being so damn un-organized :3.
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
"
Zyx wrote:
I understand what you're saying. I feel like it would make it a lot faster than having to search each tab to find my currency items so I don't keep taking up more space.

^ This annoys me a lot! I have few new currency items and I have to search and individually stack them instead of just ctrl-click them all to stack them into current page in the stash (like in D3).
Sorry I should have been more specific. I mean is some white armor/weapons depending on quality and amount of slots or types of slots better to sell than others? Do blue or yellow items trade for more? I am looking to find items to sell to the in game vendor for more than just the scraps of wisdom. Like what specifically gives the scraps for the orbs?

I.E. - I sell a piece of armor and get 1 scrap of wisdom for it. I sell a ring and get a piece of orb.

Do specific types of items sell (I guess I should say trade) for specific types of materials or is it random? Is it random based on slots within the armor/weapons? What types of items should I keep my eyes out for the best trade value with the vendor?

P.S. Thanks Mark for the shift-click tip! I thought it odd that there wasn't that feature in the game :) Glad I was wrong!
"
Jyrex wrote:
Sorry I should have been more specific. I mean is some white armor/weapons depending on quality and amount of slots or types of slots better to sell than others? Do blue or yellow items trade for more? I am looking to find items to sell to the in game vendor for more than just the scraps of wisdom. Like what specifically gives the scraps for the orbs?

I.E. - I sell a piece of armor and get 1 scrap of wisdom for it. I sell a ring and get a piece of orb.

Do specific types of items sell (I guess I should say trade) for specific types of materials or is it random? Is it random based on slots within the armor/weapons? What types of items should I keep my eyes out for the best trade value with the vendor?

P.S. Thanks Mark for the shift-click tip! I thought it odd that there wasn't that feature in the game :) Glad I was wrong!

read through this thread to get an idea of what can be sold for what:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/15223
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
Thanks a ton velrac! Very helpful and exactly what I was looking for!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info