How to I clear my ignore list?

I've had an issue where my ignore list is full for a while now.. wasn't bad at first since I just ignore people mentally but I'm pretty sure I'm missing out on some chats now haha...

And before you ask how it got full... I started a new char on the Free weekend and didn't want to turn chat off and was muting people that were arguing about that "other game"

:)
They haven't added a proper function for that yet, the only way for now is to remember the names of the people your previously ignored and type /unignore on them...
Sweeping Maid
This list needs some functionaliy.

Firstly I'd like it if it was a visible list ofcourse.

Then I'd like it if there was a differentiation between temporary ignores and permanent.

The standard ignore should be temporary, the timer should be adjustable from 1 hour to a month.
If I like to permanently ignore someone, I'd go in and move them from temporary. Or I set the ignores to always be permanent.
Reason for this is that ignore is a nice thing to do sometime, but doesn't have to be all out bloody.

The ignore should reach the entire account, if it doesn't already.

There should be no limit to the size, if you want to ignore the server, then by all means do so.
For myself, I only ignore vulgar people. And then I mean bad stuff. I'm very intolerant when it comes to racism and sexism for instance. I won't accept fascism. And I'm sure those hate me too, so it's best if we just don't talk, since we got nothing to say to each other.

Perhaps the ignores should mount up as a reportive measure too.
So gms have a better chance of spotting abusive individuals, so the task of weeding out the bad names and altering them isn't so daunting. Also to more handily have available proof when dealing with reprimanding abusive and offensive players.
Perhaps this is being done already.
It's serious buisness these days, there's many trolls out there who's feeling really bad and wanna make others feel bad too, or whatever reason they have.
Breaks games.

Another interesting feature would be some kind of karmasystem where you can reward or disdain a fellow player. Rude and abusive players should be vulnerable to others + or -.
It could be a visible item on the account.
In addition, there could be a short message attachment to each + or -, for others to inspect.

Perhaps that would be extreme, but then again, people should learn to play nice and stfu if they got nothing fun and likeable to say. Spreading viscious hate among people who come to a game to relax should be punished.

We, the players, need tools to deal with our own defenses, our own gaming, who we wanna meet and talk to. We're not a herd of sheep who should play with whoever or learn to accept foul behaviour if we wanna game.

I really like it how the names are not visible until you hover above them. I like it how the global chat is muteable in a very simple fashion.
Because we're all just strangers playing a game.
I'd like to see expandable list of available nicknames when typing ignore, like when in whisper mode. Recently I had to manually ignore a player named kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk or something like that, trying to count the letters was a failure. had to resort to using the whisper list. Remember, spammers will not create nicknames enabling easy handling.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
I'd like to see expandable list of available nicknames when typing ignore, like when in whisper mode. Recently I had to manually ignore a player named kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk or something like that, trying to count the letters was a failure. had to resort to using the whisper list. Remember, spammers will not create nicknames enabling easy handling.

Not a bad idea. In the meantime, though, you can right-click their name in chat (or right-click their character in town) and select "ignore" that way.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info