Movement Speed Mods Question

Hello Gents, I just wish to confirm something real quickly. Not including uniques is it possible to get movement speed mods on anything other than boots?
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
Movement speed is limited to boots and uniques, although you can get a flask that increases it during the flask's useful life (must be refilling life/mana, once they are full the flask stops). It's like a little bottle of phase run.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Jun 20, 2012, 10:35:20 AM
I've never seen speed mods except on boots and uniques.
TehHammer is not a crime!
"
TehHammer wrote:
Movement speed is limited to boots and uniques, although you can get a flask that increases it during the flask's useful life (must be refilling life/mana, once they are full the flask stops). It's like a little bottle of phase run.

I am aware of these things. I have been playing for quite a while now. :P

Thanks for giving detailed information though. Still could be useful to others. I just wanted to make sure before I go about designing a new build. :)
You can also increase movement speed through the passive skill tree
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
I gotta say I think it would be awesome if they added a certain percentage (even if small) movement speed increase per frenzy charge.
"
jimmer1 wrote:
You can also increase movement speed through the passive skill tree

Yea, I was specifically trying to confirm gear mods. My build I already had prepared uses the movement speed passives. I wanted to make sure before I try to get specific uniques that I didn't forget any non-unique items that could get the mods. Forgetting things is kinda my specialty and didn't want to waste time just because I forgot something.

"
I gotta say I think it would be awesome if they added a certain percentage (even if small) movement speed increase per frenzy charge.

I was also thinking about this. There used to be passives that did more with charges but I can't remember if increased movement speed was one of the frenzy ones. It wouldn't help me much with the build I was working on but I do have another character that could get a survivability boost with such a passive.
Last edited by Guadagno on Jun 21, 2012, 11:08:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info